View original source here http://www.compileheart.com/trillion/other/patch.html
- Bugs related to passing over Experience Points to the next
- Fixed a strange bug when using the Game Clear data save file
for version 1.01 which starts you off fresh, with no items or
money, and a part of how Experience Points gets inherited.
- Fixed a strange bug when using the Game Clear data save file for version 1.01 which starts you off fresh, with no items or money, and a part of how Experience Points gets inherited.
- Added the following new features (same contents as patch 1.01)
- Implement a feature to "reminisce" events for CG
- Add items when escaping from the Training Dungeon
- Change the amount of accumulated Experience Points that gets passed on after playthroughs.
- We are extremely sorry for Experience Points carry over bug
that happened on patch 1.01, which is why we got involved in making
- There is a potential that you…
Read more >
- Bugs related to passing over Experience Points to the next heroine fixed
The Trillion preorder campaign is over, but Compile Heart celebrates their recent success by giving us the rest of the rewards on August 11th, 2015. Check the website to see pictures and more details.
Thanks to the 4th reprinting of "Makaishin Trillion", we have recouped. In commemoration of this, we will hand out free Neptune and Otton special skill DLC collaborations as a present. You can download them on August 11th, 2015.
"Kangaroo no You~ni" with Neptune (dubbed as "I'm a kangaroo" in English)
Move through multiple squares, and deal damage to enemies infront of you.
A skill where you can freely choose were to move damage enemies. When attacking, the heroine wi…
Read more >
According to Inside.co.jp, Makaishin Trillion has reached the top downloaded Playstation Vita game from July 23rd 2015, to July 31st, 2015. This article was written on August 1st, 2015 1500 JST, click the link below to see the original Japanese page.
http://www.inside-games.jp/article/2015/08/01/89924.htmlRead more >